Hello, Smalls Stitchers, and to all my American friends, Happy Thanksgiving!
I finished my BBD “Bit of Summer” pindrum stitching! Yay! Like another stitcher I saw on Facebook, I do not really care for houses usually so I took her idea to replace the house with a bird and my initials.
Then I realized the end caps of it also need to be stitched. So it’s not quite done, but the main bit is done, and I did get my strawberry done, so it’s been a good stitching month.
Before I post up the check in, I wanted to share with you some Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for stitchers! If you know of any more, feel free to mention them in the comments! I will add more to this list if I can find anything else today!
- Beach Cottage Stitchers has a great 30% off sale of a large assortment of charts through Tuesday!
- Cobweb Corner’s whole website is on sale today!
- Sassy Jacks has sales today and Monday.
- Stoney Creek is offering 20% off site wide through midnight Sunday
- The Thread Gatherer is offering buy 2 get 1 free at www.threadgatherer.com, and 25% off Etsy purcahses of $50 or more on Friday, and 20% off all $75+ Etsy purchases next week. No code needed.
- The Victoria Sampler has many discounted charts and accessory packs over the next few days!
I hope you have a wonderful long weekend! I hope you’ve had time to stitch a small this month and you can share it below! Just one more check in this year!